Thursday, December 5, 2013

How is it almost Christmas?

With a blink of an eye the page of my calendar went from November to December!! Where did the time go? How is it almost Christmas already? I swear, it was just January! And I was just debating on what to get Lil M's teachers for Valentine's day!!

As the time approaches near Christmas, I have so much to do!! I need to pull out our stockings and hang them up on the mantle, I need to put up our Christmas lights outside and also take out some decorations!! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown

I think I might just be in denial! you see, I have a baby who will soon be 2 years old!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown! I look back at all the wonderful pictures and videos I have of my lil baby and cannot believe how much he has grown!! He has developed and learned so much in the last 23 months! From sleeping all day long to running around .. I am just in awe!!

Everyday he amazes me!! No matter what he is doing, either using almost full sentences to the way he plays with his toys!! I just can't believe it!

I am so afraid to blink again.. for soon he will be in kindergarten!! eeeek!! and then college!!


Maybe this whole idea of my baby growing up has me in denial that it is almost Christmas, or maybe the idea of him turning 2 has just made me in denial that it is in December!!









xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Every day L asks me "Mom, how many days until Christmas?" At the beginning of the month, when I would answer him he responded with, "That's too many!" ... now his reply is "That's not so many!"
    ... yup ... not so many days, and I gotta get ready!
    hope you have a beautiful holiday with your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Have a magical day!! xoxo