Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So much fun

I was sitting here this morning in between reading emails and browsing online, when I stumbled upon this website: http://themetapicture.com/these-parents-are-amazing/

I couldn't help but laugh,.. and then I started thinking, it is almost Christmas time, and it's time to start the "elf on the shelf" tradition in our household.

Last year, Lil M was way too young to care about finding the little elf every morning.  This year, he might be too young too, .. but that doesn't mean I can't start collecting ideas for next year so that the Elf on the Shelf in our house will be amazing at hiding and playing games in the house!

I love how the parents used a bunch of dinosaurs to and how each day it was a different theme!! I think I might have to start collecting some elf friends or find some reindeer figures on sale this year as to help the Elf on the Shelf get into trouble.


Great Elf on the Shelf idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a magical day!! xoxo