Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wonderful time of year....

It's that wonderful time of year when people are ordering things online and having stuff delivered to their homes.  And also the time of year when mean people come by and troll and steal packages

I have been living at our place for over 7 years, have had packages sent home all the time... and then it happened... 

yesterday someone stole my package that I had shipped home, and the sad thing is, that it will take 10 business days to complete an "investigation :( what the heck people? 
10 full business days? by the time they realize someone stole my package, the items that I wanted will no longer be available :( I mean come on!!!

I don't understand how someone can come by and steal my stuff.. just SO MEAN!!


Last year there was this article
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8896680

about thieves stealing packages at the front door...


guess it's time for the news to play another story this year :(

I am so hopeful the UPS guy delivered it to one of my neighbors and today when I get home it will magically appear at my doorstep..

I guess I will be waiting 10 business days for them to tell me someone stole my package... sigh


XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your package was stolen :( I can't even imagine how frustrating that is. My fingers are crossed that it will magically appear.. - Court | lovecourtxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!!!! That's awful. I can't believe people like that exist out there. I am so sorry and really hope you get your stuff back soon. :(

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete

Have a magical day!! xoxo