Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, I have been blogging from a different account for a few years and decided I wanted to change things around and make my blog about life, happiness and all the adventures of having an energy full toddler.  Granted, I will never forget about infertility, nor will I stop mourning the loss of angel babies everywhere, but  I decided I needed to heal.  I needed a spot that wasn't primarily focused on infertility but on life after infertility and how I am living life to the fullest with my adorable Lil M :)

I plan so many playdates and activities for him, I decided it was time to share those moments, to share happy moments instead of always talking about sad ones.


This blog will be dedicated to all the fun activities that I take Lil M to and how he reacts :)

Hope you enjoy!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new "space!" Looking forward to reading more adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a magical day!! xoxo