Monday, January 27, 2014

Lego Jello!!!

I have been on pinterest a few times last week and saw that the theme for one of the party planners I follow was a lego themed birthday party!!

I was so excited to see the creative ideas that she had!!  One, which I thought could be for an everyday, was the lego jello!!




The person bought lego ice cube trays and made jello!! So of course, I had to go online and purchase the lego mini figure and the lego block ice cube tray!

I modified her directions and used:

1 package jello
2 cups boiling water
1 package of knox

I waited a few minutes before pouring the jello into the ice cube trays so that the silicon wouldn't melt

I put it in the fridge, and about 2 hours later I had jello mini figures and jello bricks!
I packed 2 mini figures into Lil M's lunch! I cannot wait to hear how he liked it!

I am totally excited for this! and cannot wait to make more :)
I have also seen people use the lego bricks to cut out jello.. I might have to try that next :)



Thanks http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2013/02/eat-your-legos.html for your idea ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a magical day!! xoxo